05 June 2009

call me crazy


God is sending me signs all over the place.

I've been kinda lost and directionless for a while now. so I've been praying for Him to make it plain to me what I should do. and He has. but now that God is making it clear to me where I should go, I found that what I need now is the courage and faith.

we're meant to live and be holy. you know what that means? set apart. I might look a lot different from your ordinary person, but that's how I intend to live. Jesus died to set us free. I'm going to start living that way.  truly. 

{}
a connection I made today: If your husband or wife had to move to another country for whatever reason, job, whatever--would you get up and follow him/her? I would. even if I had my most ideal job and environment here... I would go. because my relationship with him would come first and all else is secondary. in the same way, if God is moving in a certain place and calling me to come and join Him, I would go. everything else is secondary.

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! I don't know you, but following Christs calling and having clarity in direction is something to rejoice about. My husband is in school to be a Youth Pastor, so me dropping my life here and moving where God takes us is very possible, and a prayer for me! We've been to Puerto Rico on Mission trips and I pray and pray we end up in Puerto Rico. You've encouraged me today :) Good saturday.

    ReplyDelete