19 August 2009

Inspiration overdose

"But what am I to do? I must have some drug, and reading isn't a strong enough drug now." -C.S. Lewis
Feeling the itchings of an entry building up, but haven't the concentration to realize it entirely. but briefly--yesterday held much inspiration for me and I hope keep it fresh. the source: william zinsser, tom bird, the holy bible and a set of three scarlet moleskins, plus iridescent fuchsia nail color. if only one could freeze inspiration, store it away, and make use of it on reserve like that. because right now I'm nearly shaking on overdose.

I love books. literature has been hoarding my attention since I've been here in buffalo. there are books to read, books to sell, books to donate and certainly books to buy. one day I'll write one. that is a slow but sure work in progress. promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment