31 May 2010

perks of summer thusfar:
  • paying for my own rent/expenses. growing up~~
  • getting paid to sit in front of my computer for 17 hours/wk doing nothing but watch the bachelorette/korean dramas
  • dates! but not the edible kind:p
  • free time to go to the gym. so far only about once a week...hahaha
  • free food (while working in food service)
  • low-stress summer course
  • more opportunities to pamper oneself
  • warm weather, of course!
  • room to imagine/scheme for the future
  • experiencing God's gift of rest~~
  • discovering cuban roast coffee @ espresso royale cafe (to get me through days that start at 6am)
  • things to integrate:
  • more cello
  • more exercise
  • more leisure reading!
  • this list isn't that long
  • I guess I'm extremely content!
  • PTL.
  • :)

No comments:

Post a Comment