12 June 2010

Empty time...

not really used to having enough time to be bored. a strange blessing I guess. 6 hours of nothingness at work today, and I'm bored out of my mind. fell asleep at the window, took an "illegal" walk outside to buy some tea, drooled a little on my sleeve, talked on the phone with my mother. went to the bathroom several times. how productive of me... hehe
I've been waiting to read this book Courage & Calling for a long time...and now that I have the time...I won't read it... I fell asleep on it earlier...curious how that works.
just finished one of the two assignments for my summer course which is pretty liberating... one more to go, due june 20 something... oh God, I need to do well on these assignments...! please help a student out~

things to be thankful for:
  • paycheck.
  • nice managers
  • Sunday tomorrow
  • clean laundry
  • jasmine tea
  • the calm
  • mother

No comments:

Post a Comment