03 August 2010

I have been experiencing heights of joy these days. sometimes though I've been surprised by this edginess that randomly surfaces; it just comes and goes so swiftly that I find it hard to avoid. a reminder that I am in need of so much grace.

life contains a rich spectrum full of beauty. and that is an understatement still. though the ill circumstances remain... I am not phased. I have been endowed a greater understanding of God's provisions and awareness of His perfect character now. and that is the recipe to finding life's beauty. the absence of fear. to live with vision. to learn how to love Christ more and to radiate that love into the world. these things give me a healthy appetite for what the days ahead have in store.

went to watch othello in the commons on sunday. so good. I love spending days outside and feeling a sense of community with people I don't even know. a well spent summer day. I am excited for the arrival of autumn and new faces bustling about the campus. autumn breeds a feeling of nostalgia and romance that tickles my consciousness. but for now, it is august! I refuse to miss a moment of the fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment