15 November 2010

woke up this morning already feeling scatterbrained. thought to myself, "oh no, this is going to be a bad day." missed my first class, fell back asleep, woke up again only to be late for my next class, got through it, became extremely discouraged during the third class- I was a mess. burst into tears during my cello lesson. mr. neikrug got up, shuffled over to me, which took 5 minutes (even though he was 2 feet away) and patted my head as I cried on his belly. I think the acknowledgment intensified my crying. felt lame for crying at school. went to the bathroom to clean up and made eye contact with mrs. neikrug (amidst tears that obstructed my view) and felt more embarrassed. two hours managed to pass by and finally classes were over. a dear friend (a rare thing) appeared from what seemed to be out of the blue. he offered to buy me coffee. and in that very act I sensed deeply that God was, and is, still taking care of me.

thank
You.

No comments:

Post a Comment