17 August 2010

Deep breath

taking a deep breath tonight... because tomorrow brings the beginning of another long stretch of work and school work (to come). here I am... summing up my time at home in a list...
  • watched bachelor pad (why why why and how did I get suckered into this?)
  • purchased amazon mp3 download of the hillsong live album, a beautiful exchange
  • baked apple crumbles (two attempts)
  • threw together a lightly breaded sweet mustard flavored chicken entree
  • learned how to make mochi balls with my mother, added them to a hobbak juk (butternut squash porridge)
  • finally went to forever 21 and made a few purchases (and tried on a million $14 jeans to no avail)
  • ate a lot of junk food... (I'm coming back a fatty)
  • went to the playground with asher, my sister & bro in law
  • cried, whined, raised my voice, screamed, laughed
  • felt desperate for God
  • received news about my financial aid, finally (thank You God)
  • drove to the farmer's market and bought 7 apples for $2
  • spent quality time with my cute cute nephew
  • helped prepare for his birthday party... making things are fun...
  • dyed my hair brown (but it looks the same)
ah. I'll miss being here... I'll miss the suburban setting. family. sleeping in. and being completely unaware of what the clock reads. now it is back to Boston... city life, waking up early, and mega loads of responsibility. prepare me, O God... I don't feel rested enough, but I'm about to plunge back into such a busy lifestyle! equip me... and go before me... in Jesus' name.

No comments:

Post a Comment