13 July 2009

Since when did journal entries need titles?

finished reading passion & purity by elisabeth elliot. learned some good lessons from that book regarding dating/relationships/marriage. though it struck me as a very traditional/conservative approach, most of it actually appealed to me very much. worth reading if you get a chance.
been sick for the past couple days--with the cold or something--kinda sucks. I also took a risk and tried out this product from sephora, 'supposedly' all natural and good for my skin type. wrong. ended up with an awful allergic reaction that I'm still recovering from. defaulting back to eucerin, aquaphor, shiseido, and green tea bags. coming out of this experience with much discomfort so it will take a while until I will be willing to try something new again.
troubles aside, life has been so full these days. on friday night I attended a bible study/small group and it was really good for me. sunday included an extra baptism service that was sooo beautiful :) God is goooooood. so good :]

No comments:

Post a Comment